When I was a kid my older brother and I would put our initials in the peanut butter jar to see who got there first. This went on for years. It's dumb I know but I still put my initials in the peanut butter jar to let everyone know that I am the supreme ruler of the peanut butter jar!!!!!!!!! Every now and then I sneak a spoonful out. My husband is the same way. He loves his peanut butter!
My bandits have to have their weekly allotment of sweets so when the moon pies ran out I had to be quick about it. So I came up with this recipe on the fly and man was it good! The cookie is sweet but the coarse sea salt makes it a sweet and salty treat. Like Wendy's french fries and a frosty. Like chocolate and bacon. Like potato chips on a peanut butter sandwich. Its just good.
|I am the Supreme Ruler of the Peanut Butter Jar!|
Sweet & Salty Peanut Butter Cookies by Momma Cupcake
- 1 40 oz jar of peanut butter
- 4 cups granulated sugar plus additional for rolling
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup graham flour
- sea salt
- Beat peanut butter and sugar in your stand mixer until well mixed.
- Add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Add graham flour until the dough comes together to form a firm dough.
- Roll cookies into ball shapes and roll in sugar.
- Press the ball on an ungreased cookie sheet until it becomes a chubby disk.
- Continue until cookies sheet is filled.
- Add peanuts and coarse sea salt for garnish.
- Place cookie filled sheet in freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime preheat oven to 350.
- Take cookies out of freezer and bake them in the over for 10 minutes.
|raw p.b. cookies|